Did you know that our Copper Skillet has a naturally non-stick tin lined surface that cooks extremely well?
Not only are our hand hammered copper cookware made from 100% recycled sources which is better for the environment, cooking with our Copper Skillet also means eliminating harmful chemicals from non-stick cookware coatings.
From making omelettes, stir frying to frying pancakes for breakfast, Sertodo's Copper Skillet is truly a delight to cook with!
In today's post, we share a delicious Greek Yogurt pancakes recipe cooked on our 10 inch Copper Skillet, as well as some easy tips on how to prepare your skillet for its amazing non-stick results every single time.
Preparing Your Copper Skillet
If you are completely new to copper cookware, here are some basic tips you need to know before you start using one.
As copper is a highly conductive material, it is important that you preheat your copper cookware beforehand. Doing so ensures that you get the even cooking performance our Copper Skillet is well known for.
Whether you use a conventional or electric stove, you can use our Copper Skillet when you feel the warmth of the tin lined interior by placing your hands slightly above it.
When you hear the sizzling sounds of your Copper Skillet on your stove, switch to a medium flame. Add some cooking oil onto the surface of your Copper Skillet, and you're ready to go!
Amazing Benefits Of Using Our Copper Skillet
First of all, our 8 inch and 10 inch Copper Skillets are heavy gauge, 2mm solid copper pans that are solidly constructed.
Unlike other copper skillets or frying pans in the market, Sertodo's Copper Skillet is hand hammered and made from pure copper.
This means that when you hold a Copper Skillet in your hands, you can truly feel the weight of copper. Our Copper Skillets are not just copper coated, but made entirely of recycled, pure copper.
Besides, our ergonomic patented handle stays cool when you cook and reduces the weight of the skillet. This ensures that your cooking experience is enjoyable, as well as making it easy for you to move your skillet around when it comes to stirring, tossing your eggs, when you sauté onions and so on.
Additionally, as our Copper Skillet is a stunning piece of cookware on its own, you can literally serve up your delicious culinary creations straight from your stovetop to the tabletop!
Lastly, our ergonomic handles double as a lid or spoon handle. You can rest our Stockpot or Sauté Pan Lid on our Copper Skillet while it cooks, or as a way to keep your stove tidy and organized during cooking.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe On Sertodo's Copper Skillet
Ready to make yummy and fluffy Greek Yogurt pancakes on your Copper Skillet? Here's the recipe!
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any other variety of milk)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Fruit, for serving
1. In your Copper Mixing Bowl or large mixing bowl, whisk whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together. Set aside this flour mixture.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk and vanilla extract together. Pour the liquid mixture to your flour mixture. Stir until just combined.
3. Add in your Greek yogurt and stir. (Note: Do not overly stir the yogurt, otherwise your pancakes will not end up being fluffy.)
4. Heat your Copper Skillet over medium heat. Spray it well with nonstick cooking spray, or pour in a tablespoon of Rice Bran oil(alternatively you can use olive oil, almond oil or canola oil).
5. Spoon a quarter cup of the batter on to the pan for each pancake and make circles with the back of your spoon.
6. Cook each pancake for about 3 minutes, and once you see bubbles forming around the edges of each pancake, flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Once both sides are cooked, transfer your pancake to a warm plate.
You might also like: