Copper Sauté Pans
Copper Sauté Pans is your go-to pan to do it all, sear, soups, sauces, veggies. We have blended the best of traditional high-quality cookware improved with our patented modern reworking of the handle. Heavy gauge copper sauté pans give you the performance and presentation prized throughout time. Our new line of cookware carries on the tradition of superior quality and unique style that has set our goods apart for over 20 years.
Our handles put these pans in a class all their own: heat resistant, ergonomic and lightweight to give you more control and comfort. The handles also function as a spoon and lid rest.
- 3 quart capacity
- Heavy gauge (2mm) solid copper pan
- Hot tinned interior, the traditional and naturally non-stick surface
- Patented handles reduce weight, stay cooler, and ergonomic grasp
- Stainless steel countersunk rivets sit flush to the interior of the pan
- 10 inch lid included (also fits 10 inch saute pan and 3.5 gallon stock pot)
Copper Sauté Pans are an excellent choice for your kitchen. They are known for their superior heat conduction and responsiveness, which makes them ideal for recipes that require a lot of stirring or sautéing.
Copper Sauté Pans are also highly durable, so they can withstand years of heavy use. Additionally, they are very easy to clean, as the copper material is naturally non-stick.
Finally,they are very aesthetically pleasing, so they will look great in your kitchen.