Beauty and function. We've blended the best of traditional high quality cookware improved with our patented modern reworking of the handle. Heavy gauge copper pans give you the performance and presentation prized throughout time. Our new line of cookware carries on the tradition of superior quality and unique style that has set our goods apart for over 20 years.
Our handles put these pans in a class all their own, heat resistant, ergonomic and light weight to give you more control and comfort. The handles also function as spoon and lid rests.
- Heavy gauge (2mm) copper pan
- Hot tinned interior, the traditional and natural non-stick surface
- Patented handle reduces weight, stays cooler while cooking, ergonomic design for a comfortable grasp
- 2 quart capacity, 8 inch diameter by 4 inches deep
- 8 inch lid included (lid also fits 8 inch saute pan)
Available in our high Polished Finish, or the Peacock Patina (no polish finish)
Our no polish finish brings out all the warmth, glow and color inherent in copper with no polish required.